Monday, January 19, 2009

The Coronation of the Emperor

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. Family business to attend to. Now that things have slowed down, I'm back. This essay will be short and to the point, but my future ones will get into some more heavy issues and historical topics.

Well, tomorrow is the coronation of the new Emperor. The pomp, parades, glitter, celbrities (royalty), etc all for one man. A disgusting display in a supposed democratic republic. Perfect for an empire. 2009 is going to be a bad year folks. I hate being the bringer of bad news, but it is. If you think the economy is bad now, just wait until Emperor Obama and the Imperial Congress get done with more bailouts and inflated fiat money. I fully expect the US National Debt to balloon to well over 20 trillion before Obama leaves office in eight years. Yes, eight years, because I fully see him being re-elected by the serfs.

Prepare yourself for more government tyranny also. I expect to see price controls, bank holidays and possibly a seizure of 401K accounts by the Emperor's Congress. I also expect Emperor Obama will not end the war in Iraq, nor will be get us out of any country we are currently in. I also think a military draft is coming along with Obama's tyrannical civilian "volunteer" corps.

Prepare yourself. Protect your assets, if you can. Invest in precious metals and send your money overseas. Prepare yourself for the Emperor's New Amerika.

No comments: